Monday, September 22, 2008

Can't get enough of swaps

I like giving gifts to others. And one great way I've found to do that is with swaps thru blogs. And an added bonus is I get a gift in return. I signed up for 2 swaps today. A Christmas decoration swap at indigo-blue-designs. And a cute apron swap at yarnigras.

Check out swapdex to see all the swaps going on and choose one for yourself.
I'm excited to get my swap gifts made. I already have plans and ideas and will begin asap.

I received my first swap in the mail this week. It was a fall fabric swap. I received pink polka dot fabric from Tracey at itching2bstitching. I have a plan for it and will post the results of what I made with it soon.

gin

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    AS your details are personal please try again, it may be my internet provider which is the problem.
    acmilli@hotmail.co.uk
    Or we will think again.
    You could post me your email and I will set up the link to you.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I have just emailed you with the address that you left on my blog. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray! Your details came through! I shall let you now who your swap parnter is in the next few days. Still waiting to hear from a couple of people. Glad that is sorted.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!