Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shuffle

I’m in the shuffle, in the mix, with my new ipod shuffle.

(this is not my hand. but it is the exact ipod shuffle that i have - model, color, and all)

I got a lot of great gifts for Christmas. I enjoyed them all. Thank you for all my great gifts. This was one of those great gifts.

Our family draws names for gift giving and  this was my gift. It’s great. I can lip sync, jive, and work all at the same time.  And you don't want to be around me while it's plugged in my ears, because -- I won't hear you, I won't know that you're even around, and you will probably think I am out of my mind or too old to act like this. But, I'm having a good time! (just ask my husband)

Some of my first itunes downloads are Taylor Swift, Mariah Carey, The Beatles, some Christian music, and a few others. I have tons more space, of course, for many, many, many more.

I ROCK!

gin

1 comment:

  1. I love my IPod, lol...my hubby tells me I'm too old to dance to the music, but I do.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!