Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Great Expectations for 2013

I expect more out of 2013. Not that 2012 wasn't great, because it was with the 2 new babies enlightening our lives. Though the first half of 2012 was spent making baby stuff. Then enjoying and spending time with babies. The end of the year was a time of sorrow in the loss of my father. But it was about celebrating his life, not mourning death.

 But I expect more out of myself in 2013. To be a servant to others. And put myself last.
 I am expecting more out of you 2013.
 * more good news than bad
 * more happiness and peace to family and friends
 * more fun and laughter at the littlest things
 * more time with God and in God's word

 January will be starting off a Bible study "Experiencing God". I've linked up with women's Bible cafe for it. Check it out.
 February will celebrate my bday. I always look forward to it. But I have to remember, I don't want it to be about me. So I must come up with a way for my bday to be about others. I want to make that happen.
 In the spring I have great expections that a plan made over a year ago will come to flourish. More on that later. Keeping my fingers crossed. And hoping for answered prayer.
 Summer is always great. Because it's my favorite season. Hot, Hot, and more Hot weather.

 I will leave the other half of the year till later. I want to enjoy the beginning of 2013 first. What are your great expections for 2013?

Check out Blog -O-Lutions, I have linked with her. 

Gin

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are off to a Great beginning of 2013 - - I've done the "Experiencing God" Bible Study in our Tuesday nite Bible Study - - - it's terrific ! - - Now - about the news in the spring - - is this about the Big Family Vacation that we have all been wanting to do ! I certainly hope so ! also - get ready for you and Bobi's b'day - it's going to be great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just added your blog to my reader! Cant wait to follow you through 2013 and stand with you through your yearly goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog from Talk of the Trains. I also lost my father in 2012. It was and is the hardest thing I have ever been through. He was only 54 and we had no idea he had any health problems. Wishing you a brighter year in 2013 as you move forward!

    Living in the Moment

    ~Brandy~

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!