Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Happy Hopping Bunny Banner
Making a bunny banner, (at the last minute), is simple, easy, quick and fun. Ideas are everywhere in magazines, on tutorials on the internet, and believe it or not you have some ideas in your head. Use your imagination. Use what you have in your craft stash.
This is how my bunny banner was made. The picture collage is numbered and the numbers correspond to the following.
1) Supplies need: bunny template, card stock, scissors, hole punch, pencil, and roll of some type of ribbon, twine, etc. You could use printed scrapbook paper in place of the card stock or spray adhesive to the paper and adhere printed fabric to the paper. I had a spool of wired pom poms that I used to string my bunny banner together.
2) Cut bunny template out. Trace and cut out the bunnies.
3) Have a nice stack of bunnies ready for stringing together.
4) Hole punch 2 holes between the ears on each bunny. Begin stringing the bunnies together from the back of the bunny.
5) Voila! A hopping bunny banner sure to add a cuteness to your Easter celebration.