Monday, May 6, 2013

New Week New Plans

Plenty of projects on my plate for this week that I need to get busy and complete.

A RWB (Red White & Blue) baby dress to make for a holiday event.

I  started it Sunday night and am about 1/2 way thru. I have the skirt almost complete. Then I have to start the top. I have the vision in my head of how I want it to look when finished. So I am kinda making it up as I go along.




Rocking chair re-new project. These are 2 old old old rocking chairs from my husbands grandmother. I have a simple quick plan to give them a fresh new look. It's so quick it should only take 1 afternoon. Maybe by mid week I can do this.





Mother's Day gifts to complete. I am a photo-holic.
I love photos in any size shape or fashion. So why not pass my love of photos on as gifts. I have to get something ordered and have it ready for Mother's Day.


These should be more than enough to keep me busy this week.

gin



1 comment:

  1. Nice goals Gin. I couldn't see the picture of your chairs. My iPad has the hiccups. So, please do post pics when you're done.

    Have a great week!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!