My sister in law does this every year. We only see each other a very few times a year and what ever time it happens to be she has me a birthday present.
She had been collecting gifts for me for many many months:
* a black wool scarf
* Better Homes cinnamon stick fragrant candle
* 2, not 1, but 2 Thirty one brand collapsible totes/basket
* hoop earrings
* butterfly shape cookie cutter
* shower gel and body lotion
* a Thirty One insulated lunch bag
The larger Thirty One collapsible tote was filled with all the goodies. I'm sure I left out a few things. I always feel so bad at first because I don't have anything for her. So I try to remember to send her a sweet thank you card.
Me with all my nice stuff at the other sister in laws house where we all met for a short visit.