Monday, December 2, 2013

It's not my birthday

It was Thanksgiving. Not my birthday.

 My sister in law does this every year. We only see each other a very few times a year and what ever time it happens to be she has me a birthday present. 

She had been collecting gifts for me for many many months:
* a black wool scarf 
* Better Homes cinnamon stick fragrant candle 
* 2, not 1, but 2 Thirty one brand collapsible totes/basket 
* hoop earrings 
* notepad
* butterfly shape cookie cutter 
* shower gel and body lotion 
* a Thirty One insulated lunch bag 

The larger Thirty One collapsible tote was filled with all the goodies. I'm sure I left out a few things.  I always feel so bad at first because I don't have anything for her. So I try to remember to send her a sweet thank you card. 

Me with all my nice stuff at the other sister in laws house where we all met for a short visit. 


gin 



1 comment:

Tell me something!