Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fun 4th


I  bought some cute patriotic decorations to have a little party.

Red, white and blue paper light lanterns were hung across the porch.  

A flag I keep hung inside the closet under  the stairs was brought out and put at the door steps. 

Patriotic fabric I had in my stash was wrapped over the porch rocker cushions. 

And a little BBQ, salad, beans, grilled corn on the cob, brownies and watermelon was a table decoration in itself. 

Only things missing were a few people and pictures of my decor.  

But I do have a few pictures to show. 

The little ones swinging on the swing.  


We pushed them high. It tickles your tummy, you know. 


Higher and higher. 


And we threw in the sleeping baby for just a second to get them all in their red white and blue.


May God Bless the USA everyday including July 4th. 

2 comments:

  1. What a Blessed day @ Grandma & Grandpa's !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really fun day! My Mom has a swing like that and all the grandkids always gather on it! You filled yours up with some patriotic cuties!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!