Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Beach Bums

Not every person made it to the beach for vacation, yet.  I am that person who didn't make it, yet. I like the water, the sand, the sun, the amusements, the hotel life. But so far have not enjoyed it this summer.

So, instead of me at the beach, here are my little beach bums at the beach. Those  of you who see me on FB have already seen most of these. Those who have not, enjoy!




His very own sand castle!! 


Just getting started with her sand castle. 


Even the pool is good. 


They said she liked the waves coming in. 


At the beach everyday for a whole week. 


Waves big as her.


Can't keep him out of the water. 


Or her either. 


A nap on the beach is heaven.


.I can certainly relate!

2 comments:

  1. I would love a week at the beach! My hubby isn't a fan of sun and surf but I could live very happily by water! Your Grandkiddos are adorable! Glad they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes - looks as though the little ones truly enjoyed the Beach ! They are Adoreable - - and growing up so fast !

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!