Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Team Care

I played the part of chauffeur, doctor, nurse, pet sitter, medication giver, and all around house guest while my patient has oral surgery and recuperates. 

Funny how everyone laughs and has a lot to say except the patient.  

I'm protecting the innocent here with a photo edited picture with a hat because we all know we don't want our picture taken when looking our best is not a priority in pain mode. 


Well wishers came with comfort food and to check in on her which makes for an easy job for me. 

TEAM CARE consisting of me, her dog, and all her well wishers and deliverers of food did a fine job getting her well. 


Just call me and I'll be there. 

Whenever you call me, I'll be there
Whenever you want me, I'll be there
Whenever you need me, I'll be there
I'll be around, yeah

Whenever you call me, I'll be there
Whenever you want me, I'll be there
Even if I have to call, I'll be there
I'll be around

Just call me on the phone, I'll be there
I'll never leave you alone, I'll be there
Just call out my name you know I know you know
I'll be around

 The Spinners - I'll Be Around Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

1 comment:

Tell me something!