Friday, June 2, 2017

More Wedding Pictures

March 4th was the wedding day for our youngest son and his new bride. I posted the "I Do" pictures/post a few weeks back. And here's a few more. 

A photo booth got everyone into the pictures. Attach one strip to the photo album for the bride and groom and one to keep for yourself. 


Late nite on the dance floor made for sleepy little ones. 


Everyone had a dance partner for a moment.


The one who caught the bouquet gave it to this one.


Happy 3 month anniversary!!



 
 
 
 


 


 
 

1 comment:

  1. I've missed a bunch of your posts! So sorry! I enjoy seeing your cute Grandkiddos and all the activities you do with them. You are the best Grandma! What a beautiful wedding and it looks like everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!