Wednesday, December 12, 2018

A Quilting Mini Series: Lazy Goose

NOTE: You may can see the pictures now. Don't know what the problem was earlier.

The pattern is called “lazy goose” and I purchased the pattern and the fabrics for the top in a quilt kit from a lady’s Facebook site called SewTrendyMN. I’m addicted to her. She has an awesome quilt/fabric studio and has a live show every Friday nite with sales on fabrics, patterns, and things she sees. The kit had just enough fabric to make the top with the blues and the white and the pattern was on a post-card size cardstock. How easy and quick can that be?



And it was super easy, super quick. There is a common block called “flying geese” and this seems to be just a bigger version and called “lazy goose”. The colors in the kit are so pretty and bold and look great.



I love, love, love this look. It’s a modern look with pretty blues. I have a yellow and gray matching fabric bundle from her also and I’m thinking of making this again in those colored.



The backing is a blue print and kind of matches the blues ont the top. The quilting lines are straight across and then connecting v shapes in the blue triangles. This is s great go to pattern for a quick quilt.



I may just keep this one for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!