Saturday, September 27, 2008

Check these out

Check out this cute autumn wreath you can make yourself at Bobbie's blog. She shows you how in a few simple steps and just a few supplies.

Also, check out the Autumn Goody Swap.
What do you like best about fall?
the autumn changing colors
Do you have any family traditions for this time of year?
celebrate son's birthday and our wedding anniversary
and family time at the local fairs
What's your favorite Halloween candy?
Hershey miniature chocolates
Is there any Halloween candy you don't like?
no, I like a variety to eat from
What has been the best Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in?
as an elf, when working at the high school our manager dressed up as Santa and all the workers dressed up as elves


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Ginger. COngrats on joining Blog land. It is fun to meet new people from all over.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the pics of the best part of your life...lovely. Also love your birds and house on the blog...and it was nice to learn more about you through your Halloween tag.
    Enjoy blogging and see you again...
    Stop my my blog anytime too.
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute new blog!! Welcome to the blog world. It is a fun place to be..
    I am so excited to see what you are going to create forme for the Hot drinks for hot mommas swap.
    Have a super fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ginger, I need your address to send you some swap goodies. My email is: tlsprinkle@yahoo.com

    Thanks! Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!