Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dog Day


I want this dog.


We saw "it" in the back seat of a car at a red light. Look close in the window, there is a dog in there.  I love "it's" fur. It looks like one of those mop hair dogs. "It" is so cute. Has a little sweater on. "It" is my perfect dream of a dog -- big, furry, cute.

Then within 15 minutes, Jennifer texts me this picture of a dog in the back seat of a car in the Winn Dixie parking lot.


It's the same dog. It was strange. I see it on one side of town, and in 15 minutes it's over on the other side of town.  I told her it was the exact dog I had just seen at another location. And we both took a picture of "it" without knowing the other one took a picture. 

Wonder where "it" was headed next after Winn Dixie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!