Sunday, January 12, 2014

2014 So Far



There was a belated birthday dinner at a local diner. Food and gifts and heavy conversation until an employee ask us to leave. There was a fire in the kitchen. We calmly exited out and by the time we were leaving the parking lot the fire truck had arrived.

Having  fun with the little ones. They were not cooperating with my picture taking. Nor were they wanting to sit with me for just one second for just one good picture.  They are getting older (and so am I). It was exhausting holding onto them. They are very acrobatic.



It only took me 12 days to spend all my Christmas gift cards and cash. So it was like the 12 days of Christmas all over again. Thank you to all my family and friends for all the goodies I got with the gift cards. Here is what I got today with my very last gift card. It makes me ready for spring to be here tomorrow.


The Poochie needs a little undivided attention. Maybe a day at the Poochie Parlor is just what she needs to get groomed and use her Christmas gift card from us.

Displaying photo.JPG

gin 

3 comments:

  1. You seem to enjoy being 'maw-maw' - - that's a great photo of you in the 'middle' - - yes - spending gift cards is fun ! never get too old to do that ! Enjoy those grandkids !

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. - -Love the shirt & the color !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun with the little ones! Kids have so much energy, it's crazy. That shirt is really pretty! Perfect for spring. It's so fun to go shopping w/Christmas money ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!