Thursday, July 2, 2015

31 Days of July - 2

Do you need to know how to entertain grandkids for 31 days in July? I made it thru June already. It's down hill from here.  

Today was me and 3 under 3 years old. So we learned about same and different. Which was a repeat from June. But it takes repetition. And a lot of Simon Says today. 

We spent a lot of time on selfies today. A LOT. Cause you know I wanted the perfect selfie of all 4 people at one time. 

There were duck faces with hugs. 


The "you're pulling my hair" face.


And "enough with the pictures, please".


The only thing I'm really missing is my sewing projects. I have things envisioned I can't wait to sew up.

Gin




2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are swimming in little people.
    love & love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are Precious ! Looks to me as though Everyone is enjoying the Festivities ! Keep the pictures coming !

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!