I am thankful for:
- my husband and children - for our good health, our memories, our time spent together, our successes and failures
- my extended family, parents, sisters and brothers and their families, and in-laws for times spent together during the good and the bad times
- our jobs - that we have the ability to work, to have the means to take care of home and family and to provide for our own necessities and wants
- each day God gives me. Realizing how precious each day and moment and breath is. And to make the best of each day no matter what it brings.
- living in the USA. That we have the freedoms that we have. So many we take for granted but would surely realize it if they were ever taken from us. Special thanks for those in our military, past and present, who make this possible for us.
- best friends
- a day off from work
- shopping malls, outlets, antique stores, flea markets, garage sales, and grocery stores
- sunshine and hot summer days
- the beach and the mountains
- fresh hot out of the oven chocolate chip cookies
- cell phones, laptops, and plasma tv's
- and, most of all I am thankful for Jesus as my Savior
Of course, Thanksgiving would not be Thanksgiving without family and food around the table. So on this upcoming Thanksgiving Day I will be thankful for everyday of the year and make everyday of the year a day to be Thankful for.
What are you thankful for?