Tuesday, November 25, 2008

O K

I give up. I haven't received my Hot Drinks for Hot Mamas Apron swap package. I know things happen and some people can't get it together. But that's ok by me. I'm not one to dwell on others unorganizational skills. I would help if I could, but if I can't, I do my own thing. So I took things into my own hands and made my own Hot Drinks for Hot Mamas Apron.

It's rather quick, simple, and kinda cute. I also made some quick aprons for my girls. Yes it had to be LSU aprons. And the bottom picture is more LSU fabric that I will finish up tonight in aprons! And I know one of these aprons is not of LSU. It is hot peppers fabric. I couldn't resist the remnant fabric and bought it. It was just enough to make 2 aprons - black with red, green, and yellow hot peppers.

gin

4 comments:

  1. Cute aprons, Gin!

    Well, *this* swap girl sent off your package today! Well, actually, my hubby did because I'm too sick to get out. :< He loves to do, do, do things for me though. :> That's his love language.

    I hope you'll like it! I'm sort of nervous... (As usual!)

    ~ Hearts ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gin - -the 'coffee warmer' is beautiful ! - - - - I especially like the bow - - - very creative !
    you could go into your own business!
    I did notice "Poochie" on the sofa !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute aprons!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!