Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Planning A Vacation

 Ready to pack and get away for a few days or a week? It's time to plan a vacation and get a fresh start on the spring season.

That is something we haven't done lately. Unless you count 2 years ago we had a weekend vacation in Destin. The big plans there were for daughter's wedding on the beach. It was both a little vacation and a lot of work.

We haven't had a planned vacation since the kids were young. We've had our share of vacation trips to Disney World, vacation trips to the Florida beaches, vacation trips to the mountains, and week-end side trips to nearby places.

So let's plan a vacation, shall we?

What is your favorite environment? What time of the year do you like to vacation? And of course, the budget?

For me, it's easy. I don't have to think about it. I love, love, love the water. So anywhere on the water or beach in the hot summer sun is all I need. And I don't need a lot of money. I can be frugal all week and forego the splurges and just have necessities like a hotel room, food, gas and vehicle, and a few sight seeing expenses.

Though, husband would chose The Smokey Mountains for sure. And that would be nice.

Planning begins!!

beach from last year

I am linked with Oh Happy Day and Owl Always Blog.
I am participating in NoBloPoMo for the month of April's theme  fresh.

gin



2 comments:

  1. Im a little jealous of your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are also planning a vacation....I also love the water so to a beach it will be!


    www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!