Sunday, May 19, 2013

5 Of My Many Favorite Blogs

If you are here reading my little old blog,  then you must love to read blogs. We all have our favorites. That's what started me blogging was reading other blogs. Here's 5 other blogs you should read sometimes. They are listed in alphabetical order so no favoritism is shown.

40 Shades of Pink  - How SuperWomen Get Things Done
This was my very first blog to read and I am still reading. She makes every day things seem so easy while she takes care of  her marriage, family, home and professional career.

A Bow and A Bible - A blog of faith and hope of first time parents who faced their baby's death at 21 days old.

Chasing Rainbows - I am a new follower to this one. And Oh Wow! I couldn't put my laptop down. I am reading her older posts first making my way up to her current. It's like reading a book. A great book. I can't put it down.

Life Rearranged - She says, "Life doesn't always go as planned. Help others anyway." That pretty much sums it up.

Mable's House - She named her blog after her dog. Married for many years, had a baby, suffered post-pardum depression, works, and an author of 1 book so far.

Sharing Daily Steps - I'm giving her a shout out to grow her blog. She has a lot going on when she blogs. We tell her "Daily Steps" means daily. We hope she picks up the pace.

Two Bags Full - Her travels, her blessings, and her knitting all rolled into her daily adventures.

That's more than 5.



gin



1 comment:

  1. oh, I love blog hopping so I'll go check those out...thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!