Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 16

I joined up to Blog Everyday In May, but I am not the best participant. They are on day 16. I am on day 7.

Day 16 is "what is your lot in life and how are you overcoming it."

I am not aware of what my lot in life is. Some one may have to tell me. My early years made me what I am today. And I might add it was far from the perfect fairytale life I would have created for myself. Is it wrong to say I am thankful for how everything was weaved together and came to be and has carried me thru to today.

Jeremiah 29:11
New International Version (NIV)
11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."




1 comment:

  1. I love that scripture too....and it is true in my , life

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!