Sunday, May 12, 2013

MOTHER'S DAY: the good, the bad, the ugly

Mother's Day is all about sweet and gooey and lovey dovey and much much more. There's the good the bad and the ugly, too.

The good -- since I'm the highest ranking mother of the crew (there are 2 other mothers in the crew) me and the highest ranking father stood in line at the restaurant to get a table while the crew gets there at staggering times and waltz on in and sits with no waiting time. Not only Mother's Day but we celebrate a birthday after the restaurant escapade with birthday cake And ice cream. And I get the most lovey dovey of all cards.


The bad -- no pictures were taken of the crew. I take full responsibility since I am the highest ranking mother.

The ugly -- what mother does not mind going to Bass Pro for the guys to shop for themselves on Mother's Day. I embarrassed what crew was with us. Because I had to have some pictures of me on Mother's Day.

.
I am linked with Funny PostPartum Lady
And I am Blogging Everyday in May (almost everyday).
gin


1 comment:

Tell me something!