1) Insist that your house guest "make themselves at home" Go about your normal daily activities. They probably want a little privacy and personal time, too.
2) Provide them with all their basic needs like food, water, snacks, and bed. Make things easy for them to find. Though, this is not our house guest's first stay-over visit with us so she knows her way around
3) Have some familiar things around, just in case they get homesick.
4) Include your house guest in family time.
5) Let your house guest keep to their regular schedule as close as possible with things such as meals, rest time and exercise.
Linked with No Rules Monday Blog Hop.