Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Switched

I am a die-hard Coca-Cola drinker. The real Coca-Cola.  But when I couldn't get one out of the coke machine recently, I went with a ZERO.  At least it had Coca-Cola printed on the can. And I could possibly get by with it for the morning break. 

But, I actually like it. It taste good. And I'm going from 140 calories to 0 calories. How is that possible? 

And the cute little Dasani water bottles are also in the coke machine. It's like a summer explosion of liquids calling my name. 

Oh What A Happy Day Party here

5 comments:

  1. It is amazing how the coke zero is not that bad. Thank you for spreading JOY and sharing at the Oh What a HAPPY Day party.

    Holly at Not Done Growing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave up pop..diet and real...so sad, but the stuff isn't very good for you..but then again, sometimes I just need a diet Pepsi!...what can I say??! However, thumbs up on the water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a good choice. Bad habits are hard to break. Sometimes water is the only thing to quench the thirst.

      Delete
  3. This explains why you are getting smaller ! Looking good ! Think I'll switch to those liquids !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute little water bottle! I've never tried Coke Zero but nice to know it actually tastes good!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!