Friday, February 14, 2014

A little drama

While spending the day with the little ones recently, I corralled them on the sofa with a comfy pink hello kitty blanket hoping they would get still and quiet and sleepy. It was past the noon nap time and I'm in charge for the day.

                                  

Cohen's wanting my phone while I try to take a few pictures. 

                                  

They can be so silly.

                                   

No nap, no quiet time, just play play play. 

                                  
gin


4 comments:

  1. They are adorable...but I find I'm the one who really needs that nap when I babysit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They seem to have a 'Plan' to entertain grandma !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! They don't seem to want to take a nap anytime soon haha.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!