Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine Favorites

Of course I love getting flowers, or chocolates, or dinner out for two.

There's always a chance for jewelry, or a mani-pedi gift, or a sweet special card. 

There's even been a red and white valentine heart shaped cake. 

All those gifts have been scattered thru the years from my valentine. Yet, I always give myself a gift several times while the retail outlets are loaded with valentine stuff for a month. And my favorite gift to myself is SweetHearts candy. I love the ones in the little tiny boxes. But sometimes I get the bigger shaped size. They are almost my favorite candy of the season. 

                                               

You can read them, use the phrases in conversation, and then snack on them all day while at work.
Happy Valentines All Month to Myself!

1 comment:

Tell me something!