Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hello Kitty and Projects # 2, 3, & 4

Hello to the multi-million Kitty fictional character. I found some oh so cute Hello Kitty fabric in etsy. 



It's one of a kind. One in pink. One in red. A very small portion of each with hearts and a Valentine in an envelope held by Hello Kitty. It's probably the last of its existence in the universe and it's in my stash. But not for long, because here's my Project #2 for the year.  

Did I mention I love, love, love the price! 

I put together 4 different fabrics to make ruffles and bows for a Valentine pageant. 
There are velveteen, sheer glitter hearts print, the little kitty sheer, and marabou trim.


I'm picky, picky about matchy, matchy. So I also found these oh so cute heart Helllo Kitty tights. Perfect match.  


I'm looking for best fashion winner and winning Queen in the baby group . 

Then, hello! There's this for the runway for valentines. 


The cute fancy top is my favorite. Can be worn with or without the jacket. 


Betting on a win, too, in the sassy 2 year old division. 




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ! Where do you find all those items ! Beautiful ! It all matches so nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!