Thursday, December 3, 2015

Tree Time

Time is almost up for decorating and shopping for the best gifts. I've become lax this holiday season in the decorations category. The reasons why are:
1) I want a new fake tree.
2) I have to drag out all the Christmas pharafinellia.
3) There's not enough hours in the day.
4) and, I won't be at home Christmas Day so I'm going the "less is best" way. 

Meaning I'm only doing minimal decorating. I will miss my mantle being hung with stockings. I will miss the stair and loft banister draped in lighted garland and bows. I'm settling for my must haves: 
A) Nativity Set
B) Door wreaths
C) Candles
D) A reindeer or two
E) Carols playing in the background 
E) Presents 

Well, maybe I should hang stockings. I would really miss that. 

So I needed to find me a Christmas Tree. 


It's a real tree. Just needs a few more decorations and a star on top. And it passes for A Selfie Christmas Tree Challenge. 

 Thank you if you played along with A Selfie Christmas Tree Challenge. Today is the last day. I enjoyed seeing your selfies. 

http://keepsakemoments.blogspot.com
A Selfie Christmas Tree Challenge

Four days till Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!