Monday, August 12, 2013

Treats

I'm treating myself. Things are slow,  nothing's going on, no excitement, no emergencies, and nothing to do. I guess that could be a good thing, but only for a short time.

I bought a cute book, little mouse, I love you, to add to my littles' library at my house to read to them when they are over. It's about little mouse visiting grandma mouse and grandpa mouse. Kind of a perfect plot and setting. 

I baked chocolate chip cookies over the weekend. Only 20 minutes from mixing to  melting in my mouth. Thanks to Betty Crocker bag of cookie mix. I shared them with my husband. There are a few left. 

I'm drinking a lot of Minute Maid juices. My favorite is apple/cherry/cranberry. 


I need ti

4 comments:

  1. I know the "Littles" will enjoy the Book with Grandma & Grandpa !
    Those cookies look scrumptuous delicious ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing better than a gooey, warm, fresh from the oven, cookie to make everything a little brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stories, delicious cookies,yummy drinks...time spent with "littles"...priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy cookies! Nothing better than a warm chocolate chip cookie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!