Thursday, December 12, 2013

Lights in the 'hood

My neighborhood consists of wilderness, woods, forest, and a few houses scattered in between. No town square lighted tree, nor city lights.

Driving thru my neighborhood, there is one house that has the prettiest lights of all.  It's been exactly like this every year for the few years we've lived here. 

The couple has a string of lighted props along the roadside that tells the Christmas story. I took a few phone shots as I stopped in the middle of the road.

The angels singing.

                                  

The wiseman three.

                                

The manger scene. 

                                 

And across the road from all this is their house/property all lit up with the secular Christmas scenes. 

How many lighted trees do you see? They outline their circle drive. I think I count 8 while looking from my window. But the picture shows 6. 

                                 

Across from the pond to the front side of the house is Santa and his sleigh. The reflection shines in the pond.

                                 

And another Santa scene.

                                

These are only a few of the many scenes. They are the best sight in the neighborhood this Christmas season. 

Gin




3 comments:

  1. Wow, your neighborhood goes all out! Great stuff!

    Thank you so much for your kind comment yesterday - I'm thankful so many people are rooting for the horses :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty ! I like the Wise Men Decor

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat! We live out in the country so I never see Christmas lights. We don't put any up either. I'll have to go to town to see some lights!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!