Monday, September 18, 2017

Ummm,

I must have taken the month of August off. No blogging. But I was alive and well and the month went something like this:

A) All three adult kids' families were selling and buying houses during the summer. We helped pack, clean, move and unpack. I was tired. 

B) I went on summer camp field trips as a grandma chaperone. Once to the bowling alley. Twenty-seven 4/5 year olds were really good bowlers. 



 My two were almost pros!!




And to Global Wildlife ride thru to feed zebras, buffalos, cows, etc. up close.






C) School started. We have a kindergartner and a pre-k4. 


And a 3year old daycare goer. 


D) I threw in a few sewing projects along the way. And a weekend at Mawmaw & pawpaw gig. More on these two later. 




 
 

 
 
 


 
 
 
 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!