Sunday, June 16, 2019

Baby Boy

Our new baby boy grand arrived happy and healthy and handsome and we can’t get enough of him. I want to see him and hold him and everyday.


Welcome into the world Everett Paul. He’s 2 weeks old now. He’s our 4th grand. And he’s perfect. He has his mom, dad, big brother, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins to spoil him. He’s was born on his moms’s Father and sister’s birthday so he will get double the attention and spoiling.


I will surely take my days without second thoughts to spoil him, too. 










2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Picture of U & your 2 Boys !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! He's a very handsome little guy and I know you'll be there to love on him whenever possible! He's a lucky little one to have so many to love him and he has the best Grandma around...sweet pics!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!