Saturday, October 23, 2010

Spookify Me Saturday

Check out Val's Halloween project time for some spooky ideas and link up your own ideas for Halloween for us all to see.

Pick some pumpkins, real or styrofoam or plastic lighted, any size. I used a styrofoam one and a plastic lighted one. You probably have plenty in your stash from last year.
Now, dress them up.

On the plastic lighted one, I made a quick witches hat and sat on top of the pumpkin.

Quick

The witch's hat took like 15 minutes or less for me to make. Cut a piece of fabric in a large triangle. Sew the long sides together, wrong sides together. Turn, besure and poke the top point of the hat so it is pointed. Trim the bottom edge of the hat so it will be even. Sew ribbon or some sort of trim around the bottom, gathering slightly as you go around.

Happy Halloween.

gin

1 comment:

  1. That is definitely the most adorable group of pumpkins I've ever seen! Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!