Friday, October 29, 2010

Cathy's Christmas Countdown

Cathy is inspiring us to get busy with our Christmas gifts.
My October project was stocking stuffers for girls. Some quick and easy crunches for pony tails. All colors and designs.

Fabric sewed together and ironed.

Crunches made.

Models


fabric = 16" long and 4" wide.
elastic = 6" long and 1/2" wide
sew fabric strips right sides together.
turn right side out, iron
feed elastic thru
sew elastic to each end of fabric tube to hold in place,
(fabric will be gathered up around elastic)
turn ends in and sew ends together.

Now I have to come up with a guys stocking stuffer!!

Go here to see more participants projects.
gin

4 comments:

  1. Wow - yesterday Halloween planning - today Christmas planning - Time marches on. The Christmas stocking stuffers are cute and creative - and most of all will definitely be used by the recipient! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat gift idea, Gin!! Thanks for sharing the instructions and playing the Christmas Countdown this month!
    Hugz,
    Cathy♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gin,
    I have you down for 3 chances for each giveaway! One for playing,one for the link in your post, and one for the button on your sidebar :)
    Good luck!!
    Hugz,
    Cathy♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. I am trying to learn how to sew, I am very muchly a beginner. I think I will give these a try.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!