Friday, February 6, 2009

Hello Mr. Postman

I received in the mail yesterday another blogging perk!!
I commented on Val's PIF post and was one of the lucky ones to receive one of her handmade goodies -- a cute yummy strawberry and pink print pin-cushion. I've already put pins in it and it is ready to use!!
The rules for this PIF (Pay it Forward) was to be one of the first 3 to comment and receive the handmade item. In return I had to spread the joy and post the PIF info also and my first 3 to comment would receive a handmade goodie from me and then they would continue the Pay it Forward also. Poor lonely me only had 1 to comment and she will receive a handmade goodie from me. If you are interested, look a few posts down and read about it and leave poor lonely me a comment and I will send you a handmade goodie and then you Pay it Forward!!!

gin

1 comment:

  1. the strawberry pin cushion is very cute. Your 'swap friends' think of the cutest - creative things! I just love to see what ya'll come up with !

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!