Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Try these

Try these easy cake recipes. I'm going to make them this week.

Dump Cake
1 stick butter
1 can cherry pie filling
1 can crushed pineapple
1 pkg yellow cake mix

Dump cherry pie filling in bottom of baking dish or pan
Dump crushed pineapple on top
Dump dry cake mix on top of fruits, kind of crumbling all over
Melt 1 stick of butter and pour over top
Bake 375 for 45 minutes
Cool Cut Serve

You can use an angel food pan or spring form pan -- then cool 5-10 minutes and Dump onto cake plate.

The Thing Cake
Preheat over to 350. Grease 9x13 pan
1 pkg yellow cake mix
1 cup chopped pecans
1 stick butter or margarine
1 egg

Mix together. Mixture will be thick. Spread into pan.

Then take
8 oz cream cheese
1 box powdered sugar
2 eggs
Mix well and pour over cake mixture in pan.
Bake 45 minutes.

Courtesy of Sherry.
Enjoy!

gin

4 comments:

  1. Yummy ! - - I believe Maw-Maw used to make the 2nd recipe (?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cake receipes sound so easy and good. I'm all about making something easy. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I think I've had that first cake before and I loved it! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recipe's. I will definately try them

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!