Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Doris tells me that March is National Crochet Month. She is challenging her readers to join her in a crochet project this month, then send her the picture of your completed project and she will post them. Then for all the participants she will have a drawing of one of her beautiful crochet gifts.  If you don't know how to crochet, but would like to learn, she even has a crochet tutorial on her post so you can learn and participate. Sounds like fun.



Go here to join the fun.

gin

3 comments:

  1. Great! So glad to hear you will join me in the crochet-a-long. I know a 14-year old boy who crochetes and he's the big football type ;-) I love to see kids interested in arts and crafts.

    Thanks for posting about it and I hope we'll get lots of participants whose crochet projects we can admire ;-)

    Have a lovely day,
    Doris :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Gin! Good to see you post! I look forward to seeing your project! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my scrapbook set!! I am so sorry I forgot to tell you! With all that has been going on it is a miracle I know where my keys are!! hehehe! Thank you so much! i love it all and will be showing some fun pages I will make with it in a while!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!