Friday, May 28, 2010

4 1 1

I always wanted my own business, then I could be like my boss - show up at work 2 hours a day, 2  maybe sometimes 3 days a week. Hey, I could even just show up at lunch time while everyone is gone and leave the paychecks and never have to see my employees.

Flower gardens and veggie gardens and pot plants are all nice and pretty, until it gets so dog gone hot and dry that they don't get enough watering and I'm gone and forget about them for a few days.

I am told my tv does have more channels than TBS, HGTV, and CNN

I met a couple of people who said they live in my neck of the woods. They say it's a small world.

A diet is not coke and bag of cookies.

Hooray for holidays. It's Memorial Day Weekend....Enjoy the water and sun.

gin

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the very random -but very interesting-update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) That's the truth about the diet not being soda and cookies. Enjoy your holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - Well B. is certainly enjoying his holiday weekend - - on the water! You are right about cokes & cookies not being diet food - - however, they are certainly filling - and makes a comfy meal anytime of the day! -- When you get your own business - -call me- - I'll be your secretary!
    Hope your Memorial Day Weekend was fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gin,

    I can't believe I missed this post...I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Mine was quiet, but that's ok!

    Thanks for visiting me today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how about diet coke and a bag of cookies?????????

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!