Friday, May 13, 2011

This week

Here's a few cell  pictures from this week to share along with


A special day spent being a MOM. I loved it. But I love everyday being a mom.

And showing a little appreciation to my MIL with a little wrapped gift for mother's day.

My prayers are thoughts are with all those along the Mississippi River while the flood waters rage down to the Gulf. I have family and friends who are watching the flood waters as it is scheduled to make it to them on May 23. Go see them here and here.They are keeping a watchful eye on it.
A visit from the  UPS guy. A gift for my husband from his work. Their quarterly points rewards. Its a expresso/cappuccino machine. Gonna try it out in the morning. Any body know anything about this brand?

And of all things, it was least expected, and lasted only 15 minutes. Here's the rain shower bouncing off the concrete.. 

Check out others here.

gin


1 comment:

  1. I am sooooo jealous of your fancy coffee thing!!!!! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!