Saturday, December 9, 2017

once every few years

"Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow. Do you want to build a snowman? White Christmas." That's the Christmas songs we could sing this week on the day we got snow in the south. 

A blanket of the white stuff sure is pretty. 
We get excited as it falls. Then grumpy the next day with the messy after effects as it melts.


Seems so strange that my color pictures look black and white with one pop of color. 


I made my snowman. Husband says he looks mad. I admit my snowman has a long face and a tiny carrot nose. What snowman has blue eyes? There's no round body parts at all. 


I don't really know how to make a snowman. And I use what I can find in the moment. The knit hat and knit scarf I took off my head and neck to dress the snowman. 

It was good for a day. 




 


 

 


 

2 comments:

  1. We just got our first real snowfall today and we get it every year so I'm happy to pass it along to all my friends down south! Your snowman looks great! You did a good job! Even though yours will melt sooner than ours you have those beautiful photos to look at! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Snowman is Pretty - - The Snow is Beautiful ! It Snowed in my Southern Portion of Louisiana on Friday. The Snow was beautiful as it fell to the Ground - - but I'm so thankful it's melted & gone.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!