Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Party with the M-I-L

Christmas parties have started. 

The mother-in-law recently moved into an assisted living center. The center had their Family Christmas Night this week. We attended. 

A Santa, a band, a meal, and a present made for a pretty festive evening for the old folks. 


The MIL actually knew the Santa in person. She was happy to take a picture with him. 


 I wanted a picture with Santa, too, but I gave up after watching all the little old ladies waiting their turn. So just a picture of me and MIL. 


There was probably a couple hundred people in attendance. And in case you are wondering, my MIL will be 87 this month. 


Merry Christmas!
 


 


1 comment:

  1. Your MIL was Blessed to have You and the Hubby being at her Christmas Party. She looks Great at 87 !
    P.S. - (that's a good looking Santa !)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!