Saturday, March 6, 2021

Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner!

Thus quilt was made a while back. It’s very farmhouse, country, whimsically and kinda cute. There’s many looks of chicken quilts you can see on google, but after I looked at a bunch I just kinda “winged” it and ventured out to make my own look. 


The chickens and roosters were all created from fabric remnants. The chicks in the eggs were quite my imagination come up with. The yellow background squares are chicken wire print fabric I found just for this and was thrilled at the sight of how it came together. And the red was from my remnants. 



This one has been gifted and I’m starting a new one today. You never know when someone wants a “Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner.”

Gin

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! A winner! A wonderful gift that's made with love and talent!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!