Sunday, February 28, 2021

Duck duck goose

It looks like spring is here with this quilt I finished a few days ago. It’s certainly spring like with all its pastel colors. 




It’s made completely from all fabric remnants. And of course went together very fast. There’s unicorns, bunnies, frogs, does, lions, elephants, dinos, and little yellow ducks which is how the quilt got its name “Duck, Duck, Goose”.  



It’s in pinks, mint greens, blues, yellows, and polka dots of all sorts. It’s an excellent family cuddle quilt for little ones. 

The polka dot border and binding is my favorite part. So fun and bright. And to think I found these polka dots in my remnants I didn’t even know I had. 


The story for this quilt is to look through your fabric remnants and fabric stash and see what you can put together to create a quick and fun quilt. You may be pleasantly surprised at the finished project, too!




Gin








1 comment:

  1. First...welcome back to blog land! I love the quilts and your darling Grandkiddos have grown! I laughed at the PJ pic with the boys not being in the photo mood. After raising 4 boys I totally get it! Happy late birthday! Your bday is one day ahead of mine. I hope you had fun and I wish you good luck and happiness this year. I'm hoping for something better than last year. It was a hard year for our family but hopefully we will have some good times this year. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!