Thursday, October 28, 2021

Festival Time



 Fall and spring is always filled with festivals, as you all know. The River Run in our area was last weekend. I became a vendor in it, set up a booth, and spent the day being a sales person for my quilts. 

I’ve made a lot of quilts lately, so I tried my hand at getting rid of them this way.  I’m did ok and sold a few. I also had an “Enter To Win” give-away to entice people to stop and look at my merchandise. That worked like a charm. 

Right before the end of the evening I had the drawing and the person who won was still at the festival and she picked it up. I gave away this baby crib quilt. 

I’m now planning to do a Christmas festival in early December and sell some more. Wish me luck again!

Gin 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!