Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Ummm . . .



 Three months have gone by. There’s not much to catch you up on, but I’ll do it anyway, all in one post. 

There was remembering 9-11 day. I happen to be keeping the youngest of the grands for the day. We had our own remembrance of that day. 



I introduced him to the flag of the USA. We had our own parade and enjoyed our day together. 

I can always count on dirt bike races and soft ball games to keep me entertained on weekends. My peewee class dirt bike rider brought home 1st place and hole shot, which is first off the start and first at the first turn. 



This 10up team was on fire at a weekend softball tournament. They won championship after playing 11 teams all weekend. 


One little one had tonsillectomy and took a few extra days to recoup and I got to stay a few days with them and give him all the mawmaw TLC he needed. He was a trooper and is now wild as ever. 


Yes, this is all about the grands and how they entertain me. I have to show  #3 out of the 5 to be even-steven. Her pastime is dance and having to be at all her sisters ball games. But when I’m there too, she’s my sidekick. 


My dear sweet mother-in-law passed away at the age of 92 during this time. After the lovely celebration of life for her we took pictures of her legacy, which is her family she left behind. We know we’ll see her again when we all get to heaven. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!