Monday, October 22, 2018

A Quilting Mini Series: Cat Nap

Would you sleep under a cover of cats?

There are many cat quilt patterns online. This one was a free pattern and looked like I might could figure it out. I've come to believe there is nothing super easy out there, but I managed to figure it out and then it went pretty fast.

With the flowery cat blocks of mostly pinks and blues sewn together and a pink border added all around, it waited its turn to be quilted.



The back was a flower design, also. That's enough of flowers for awhile.



 It's different that's for sure. Seems you can sew up any design you can dream of.

Meow, till next time.

2 comments:

  1. The Quilt is Beautiful - - Each Cat is uniquely designed - - & is simply Gorgeous ! I KNOW someone will enjoy caring for these Cats !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!