Monday, October 29, 2018

Switch-a-roo

UPDATE:  We have a winner!! She’ll receive her gift shortly. Thank you to all 28 people who read the post, though.

 There are still quilts to show and tell on my Quilting Mini Series, but I'm switching to a new venture for a week or so. I just can't be unoccupied. I have to have my hands and and mind going constantly. My new venture is pennant banners. Just out of the blue I had this thought to see how I could make one. So I made a few and put them in my booth at the vendors gallery.  Well, they're not there any more. They sold.

So more are in progress to get ready for the Christmas Open House at the gallery. There's Christmas and non-Christmas ones ready. Mostly all are burlap with one or two exceptions.


Or maybe for the kitchen or breakfast nook.



They are cute to hang around and they can speak for you.



I like them so much that I'm going to GIVE ONE AWAY to one special person. Just comment one word that can speak for you and I'll draw a WINNER ON OCTOBER 31ST.
.. it can be any word of your choosing, not just the ones I've shown. Shipping to USA Only.

Happy Halloween.......

3 comments:

  1. My one Word is: "Dream". - - - Your handi-work is Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your designs are so cute and creative. I'm in awe of your beautiful quilts. Have a good weekend..I'm sure you'll be busy doing something super creative!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!