Saturday, February 27, 2021

πŸŽΆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ˜πŸŽ‚

 Happy Birthday To Me !! I’m thankful to start a new  year in age.  What do we do at the start of each new calendar year? We make new year’s resolutions. So, I’m thinking it’s ok for me to do that in my new birthday year. 

Here’s my list:

1- only 1 take-out food order per week

2- go to bed before 1am 

3- way less time on social media 

I certainly think these are easy to accomplish, but we shall see.

 I like to pick-up dinner. With just two of us it’s so easy to pick-up a little something for dinner or lunch. Then I have more time to do what I want, like sew, quilt, and make quilts.

I’m a nite owl. So it will be hard for me to get to bed at an earlier time. Only because I like to see, quilt, and make quilts. 

I’m a big fan of social media. I like keeping up with everybody and I like googling quilt patterns and images  for new projects and like ordering fabrics for those new projects. 

Ummm, like I said, we shall see how my new year birthday resolutions go. I will definitely be making quilts. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!