Friday, February 26, 2021

It’s 2021 plus 2 months

 But...... I’m here. Life is good even tho co-vid has been around for umm how long. I’m not centered on the virus, just doing everyday the best I can. 

There’s a new baby in the family. Wyatt makes #5 for this mawmaw and mawmaw and pawpaw. And we count him a blessing along with all of them. He’s already made one year old!!!


Here’s all 5 of my little and big blessings. I bought matching Christmas pjs for them to wear to take pictures after Thanksgiving Dinner (my plan for my photo Christmas card. You know how everyone sends those beautiful picture perfect photo Christmas cards?) The girls were all smiles and cooperative over and over and over for the pictures and all the retakes. The boys, well, not so cooperative and not any smiles. But that’s ok. 


And, there was New Year’s Eve party pictures with a few of them and me. 


We’ve attended dance recitals, dirt bike racing, and girls softball games. And all these are starting up again for the new year and new season. It’s gonna be some busy weekends for everyone.    

I’ll add in some babysitting, quilt making, and RV camping. Anything that pops up to do or go I’ll be ready to take on. You have to take the opportunity when it arises! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!