Monday, May 3, 2021

Now the girls

 After a day with the boys, I spent a short day with the girls. It’s true, girls just want to have fun. And that’s what we did.

They updated me on all the things going in in their back yard. The chickens were laying a lot of eggs, the blueberries and orange trees had tiny fruit in them. And The old swing their mom was re-furbing was finally done. 


They have a new puppy. He’s cute, but I don’t envy them right now because I now remember how busy and frustrating house training a puppy can be. If you know what I mean?


We played a fashion game. I had to choose a fashion look and they went in their room and found stuff to play the part. I choose shopping fashion and beach fashion for a few ideas. 

Note the mom’s high heels!!



They did not disappoint. They were so creative. These girls are on fire! 


We had a fun day. They are growing up fast and I miss all the days we’ve had when they were younger.


Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!