Saturday, March 5, 2022

Oops



 I forgot about the blog. Where does the time go? I have a few things to show and tell during the last few weeks

There was the birthday for me that I celebrated on and off depending where I was and who I was with. And throwing in a little Mardi Gras in the mix wasn’t a bad thing either. 

There’s no overload of pictures to share. But here’s one of me and Brooklyn snd Brynlee on a Tuesday doing a painting while celebrating my birthday and me having a play date with them while school was out for Mardi Gras. 



We are all quite the budding artist! 
I printed a few bunny and chick free printable templates for us to have a cheat sheet, then we painted the background of the camvas and then used the paint to draw our outline. And, VOILA! We painted it all in, painted the faces and ears and feathers. 

I do think we did good. 


Then there was lunch and cake. 

And a look at the float the girls softball league had in the Mardi Gras parade. 




Gin



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! I love the paintings! So clever! You always find fun things to do with your Grandkiddos. I hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!